The Community Preservation Committee has completed the Community Preservation Plan 2017 (pdf).
Because our goal is to make this funding available to carry out projects for public benefit as soon as possible, we are working under a tight time frame to complete and adopt the plan and open the first application round. Following is our schedule:
- November 7: Draft Plan posted for public review
- November 14: CPC will provisionally adopt the Final Community Preservation Plan
- November 21: Public comment period closes
- November 27: Presentation of Plan and introduction to open first application round. (South Medford Fire Station, 7-9 PM)
- January 5, 2018: Project eligibility applications due for first funding round
To view and download a CPA Application packet for FY2018, visit the "How To Apply for Funding" page.
We welcome feedback on the draft plan and look forward to further discussion about the plan or the application process. Contact the Medford Community Preservation Committee at email@example.com.